Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Colored Pictures with Text

FOREGROUND TEXT BACKGROUND TEXT TEXTURE TEXT

I chose the word "Strong" as my word for this specific picture. The reason I did was at the beginning the picture gave me the feeling of something with a strong foundation and great design. The shape pops out and stands strong in the picture. The edges are sharp and focused like how a successful person would be. Adding the red color game me the same impressions as before, but stronger and more powerful thanks to color red. The red color makes the image pop out more, the edges more noticeable, sharper, focused, and of course, like the word I chose, strong. Red is also a color for aggression, compassion, and many other strong emotions that when used all together would form a very competent image that can be seen as successful, proud, and strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment